The toughest challenge for any believer is witnessing to someone who expresses a disbelief about God.
One doesn’t believe that God exists or doesn’t exist. They’re mindset is on the phrase “Prove it.” They are looking for natural data to something that is supernatural.
The other doesn’t believe that God exists. They’re mindset is do whatever makes you happy during your lifetime because at death, that’s it.
How can a believer provide answers to someone who says, “Prove it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, and then I’ll believe”? They are looking for physical evidence to back up something that is supernatural… And maybe then they will change their mind. Maybe.
The good news is that we serve a God of miracles who can display signs and wonders to those in disbelief.
In the article, “Prove It!”, find out what the difference is between an agnostic and an atheist, and how to effectively witness to both.
Share this with someone who needs some “good news” in their life!
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019