Americans were shocked when Colton Dixon, a favorite amongst fans, was eliminated from the competition at the top seven. Since Colton’s departure from American Idol, he has launched two new albums: Messenger, and his latest release, Anchor.
In his interview with Faith Filled Family, Colton candidly discusses what life was like in American Idol as a Christian, his music, his family and friends, and shares his heart about his music and the message that he wants to convey to not only his generation, but all of his fans.
This is an interview you don’t want to miss!
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019