Going to work should be a joy, not a chore! If it is, maybe you need to ask God if you are in the place that He wants you to be in.
Sometimes we are in a place of employment for a season, sometimes a reason, and sometimes it’s our destiny. However, if you crave the weekend more than the weekday, you may not be following God’s plan for your life. Work should be fulfilling and a joy because you are using the talents that God has given you to further the kingdom in some way.
Learn how to find out what God’s plan for you is, how to be joyful at work, and happy in the place that God has for you. Happiness is possible every day of the week, and nothing is more fulfilling than being where God wants you to be.
Read “Finding Contentment” in our November issue of Faith Filled Family!
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019