Looking for a good romance movie? Look no further than the “Princess Cut” which was released in theaters on August 4, 2015 and will be available on DVD next month.
Faith Filled Family interviewed Ashley Bratcher who appeared in the lead role as “Grace Anderson”.
“Princess Cut” is about a woman, Grace, who wants to be married. The plot discusses how a struggling farmer helps his determined daughter discover love in their small Carolina town.
Grace is in her early 20’s, and has fantasized about the day when the right man slips a Princess Cut diamond on her finger and pledges his love. She speculates that her fifteen month relationship with Stewart might soon involve a special proposal soon, but her dream is crushed when things don’t go as planned. As a result of her devastation, Grace, with the help of her father, go on a mission to understand what it means to truly love another person.
Definitely a movie and an interview that you don’t want to miss! Ashley’s interview will appear in our next issue coming out on October 26th.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019