March’s Music Spotlight features multiple Dove Award nominee, Audrey Asaad.
Audrey just released her new album, Inheritance, on February 12 which features a collection of hymns and original songs which pays tribute to her childhood heritage, Catholic faith, and charismatic spirituality.
Audrey Asaad has received accolaides from the New York Times, and in addition to being nominated for Dove Awards, she is also the iTunes Christian Breakthrough Album of the Year recipient (The House You’re Bulding, 2010). Audrey refers to her latest album as “soundtracks for prayer” which was released on Fortunate Fall Records.
Audrey has also written for well-known artists such as Matt Maher, Christy Nockels, Brett Younker, Sarah Hart, Meredith Andrews, and is additionally featured on Chris Tomlin’s RIAA certified Gold record, Glory in the Highest.
Audrey Asaad is an avid speaker on the topics of art, faith, womanhood, justice and pornography addiction at Catholic and evangelical events. She has also be featured at the IHOP One Thing conference.
Our Music Spotlight interviewer, Sharon Johnson, discusses Audrey’s past, present and future, along with all the things that she is passionate about!
Audrey’s interview will be in our March issue coming out on February 26th.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019