Our January 2018 issue has just been released!
The Christmas season is known for merriment, family, food and… debt. While the season is truly the most wonderful time of the year, debt can have a stranglehold in all areas of our lives the rest of the year. If you find yourself in this boat, this issue will teach you how to manage your finances wisely, and also delve into debt eradication (for those of you looking to break free of debt). If you are looking for a new beginning to 2018- not only in finances, but also promotions- then this issue is definitely for you!
The New Year is a time of new beginnings… and making new resolutions! This issue focuses on debt management, spending, supernatural debt eradication, finances, and leadership.
Interviews with: Comedian Tim Lovelace, Pete Shilaimon (producer, Forever My Girl), Higher Vision Worship, Kari Patterson (author, Sacred Mundane), Becky Baudouin (author, Cancer, Faith, and Unexpected Joy), and Eric Hovind (Genesis: Paradise Lost).
If you know of anyone who needs this message going into 2018, please share! Debt shouldn’t be a way of life, but a thing of the past.
January 2018 issue can be found on our front page, or by clicking here.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019