Men seem to want it all the time, and women only want it when the mood is right. They seem to be polar opposites in terms of needs, but not really. There is a happy medium for married couples who sincerely desire intimacy without feeling like it is an obligation or a “duty”.
However, a total lack of intimacy between healthy adults can damage the relationship. Ladies, you DO want his eyes to be on you, and men, you want your wife to confide in you. If either spouse doesn’t, Satan can easily come in and make those needs meant for the two of you to be met by someone else.
Discover why intimacy is so important and why prolonged abstinence can harm your marriage in our February issue. Also learn how to reach a more than satisfying medium.
Remember, sex was God’s design, and everything He created was “good”.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019