Have you ever said “I’m getting a cold”?
What about “I’m just not good at things like that”?
Or the ever popular “You are driving me nuts!”
Do you want to be sick? Do you not want to succeed or become more proficient at things? Do you want mental illness in your life?
This feature places an emphasis on minding what we speak… Even if it is in jest, anger, or otherwise. It will also discuss how to activate God’s blessings in your life.
It doesn’t matter if you meant it or not, once it is spoken, it exists. Therefore, we must be very conscious of what we speak into our world, and over others. Words can not only hurt individuals emotionally, but if they are believed, your words can negatively affect someone else.
It’s all in the words, so choose wisely and watch for this thought provoking article in the Winter issue of Faith Filled Family!
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019