The Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act will go to vote this week after being put on hold due to the need of amending the wording before going into legislation. This bill would prevent fetuses over 20 weeks of gestation from being aborted except in certain circumstances wherein birth would endanger the well-being of the mother.
Many Christian organizations are on record saying that they support this bill citing that even though it still permits women to undergo abortion, that it is still a small victory for the Christian community. This bill would prevent women from terminating a birth at any point in her pregnancy and would save the lives that God had created with a plan and purpose.
While the bill is far from perfect as it still permits the act of abortion, Christians are being urged to contact their representatives and voice their support of the bill.
For further information on H.R. 36, please visit here.
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019