Christy Nockels Releases Her Latest Single, “In Every Way”, To Sold Out Audience!
Christy Nockels will release her new worship single, “In Every Way”, in a live premiere in front of almost one million women during a sold out IF:Gathering 2019. The IF:Gathering 2019 is a women’s event being held in the Toyota Music Festival’s Live Pavillion in Dallas, Texas.
The conference is lead by author/speaker, Jennie Allen, and will be live-streamed to an additional 800,000 plus women globally.
This three-time GMA Dove Award-winning powerful worship leader will be releasing her new single, “In Every Way” on Keeper’s Branch Records with a first time global distribution through The Fuel Music. It will be available now through iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Play and other digital retail and streaming outlets.
The song was produced by Nathan Nockels (Passion, Matt Redman, Laura Story), her husband. It was also co-written with multiple GRAMMY-nominee Jason Ingram.
“My deepest passion in life is to communicate with the living God and to help others know that they can too. Which is why I’m truly so excited to release ‘In Every Way,’ a song that I wrote with my friend Jason Ingram just a few months ago,” says Christy. “My hope is that this song offers fresh language that enables us to draw near to God and tell him what our hearts long to say. The song holds this tension of acknowledging what’s broken, while in the same breath, proclaiming praise to our God who was, and is, and always will be God — from everlasting to everlasting.”
“Christy’s heart for her peers and audience is truly incredible and only matched by her talent,” says Tony Patoto, The Fuel Music founder and CEO. “Her musical partnership with her husband Nathan is nothing short of brilliant, and it’s truly an honor that Fuel can be alongside her and her team. Her voice and expression have long been an inspiration for me personally.”
For further information about Christy Nockels including tour dates, music, videos, etc. click here.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019