And does something about it!
Recent statistics have shown that three out of every four teens abandon their faith after high school. They discovered that the reason for this ongoing trend is that most teens cannot defend their faith, and end up being persuaded by atheistic theologies. The question then arose: What can we do about it?
CrossExamined.org is responsible for putting on dynamic dynamic, interactive seminars and debates at colleges, high schools, and churches. Cross Examined’s material discusses four fundamental questions: Does truth exist? Does God exist? Are miracles possible? and is the New Testament historically reliable?
If these statistics concern you, and you want to know what to do about it, or if you have a teen at home and are concerned, this will be a very informative read.
Further information can be found at CrossExamined.org. They have some really AWESOME apps as well!
An interview with CrossExamined will be appear in the Special Edition of Faith Filled Family!
[embedvideo id=”hGCjwAmeNkE” website=”youtube”]
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019