Low self-esteem can happen for many reasons, but the result of this can hinder a Christian from moving forward into their destiny. Their mind is clouded with negative thoughts about why they can’t walk out God’s plan for their life, when God is cheering them on saying, “Yes you can! This is what I created you for, and you will be so happy.”
A lack of healthy self-esteem binds us from God’s best because we feel that we either can’t do it, or aren’t deserving. In essence, the Devil wins because we lack the boldness to set out in faith. The Devil can discourage even the healthiest of self concepts by using others to get us off course, and once you really realize who is behind all this negativity, it makes it easier to know what to kick to the curb.
There is a cure for low self esteem and walking confidently in the path that God has chosen, because if God ordained it, you WILL achieve it, and He will be there at every step to guide you.
Learn how to overcome poor self-image in our next issue in the article, “Boosting Self-Esteem”.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019