Most people will acknowledge and angels and demons do, in fact exist. However, how many people actually see demons?
We are quick to say we feel an evil presence, but not so eager to admit that we may see one for fear that we just may be labelled as “crazy”. So, we close our eyes to the supernatural and block out what God has allowed us to see for our protection to take authority over. That is, until our eyes are opened.
The supernatural exists, but the only really scary thing about it is what comes out of Hollywood. Demons and angels are real, and every believer can see them- if they want to. Children, who haven’t been taught to “filter out” these images see them often, however as adults, we dismiss it as an “imaginary friend”.
Once we open our spiritual eyes and see into the supernatural, most believers begin to wonder which are the angels, which are the demons, and how to know the difference. Our June issue will tackle just that question and explain the importance of testing spirits.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019