Is your life completely surrendered to God? Do you yearn to be closer to Him– a type of dependancy? Do you hear God’s voice in your daily life? Could things be better?
When things are going well, it’s easy to put God aside in our day, as we either consciously or unconsciously feel that we don’t need Him as much- we’ve got this. However, we don’t really “have it”. Often, we make a mess of it in our determination to figure things out on our own, which causes us to run back to God to “fix things”. So why aren’t we more dependant on Him for all of our needs, all of our wants, all of our solutions, all of the time? Why is it that we don’t draw Him closer- invite Him in- to our daily lives? Scripture tells us that we should be, and that we should worship God with our minds, body, and soul. But are we falling short in our own personal lives?
Our July issue discusses how we can draw closer to God in our everyday life. We will discuss:
- How to truly worship God in song- it’s more than just singing beautiful words to a great melody!
- How to give God praise (scripture says to praise Him in all things) even when you don’t feel like it, or when you are faced with difficulties.
- Praying in tongues- how do you do it, why do you do it, and why it’s important for all believers (stemming from scripture that says we pray not as we ought).
- Why devotions are important for the entire family, and how to incorporate it into a busy lifestyle.
- How to draw closer to God when you feel broken or angry.
- How can you get into the presence of God daily?
- Why reading the Bible daily is important, and how to continually receive fresh revelation.
- Starting to spend time with God- how to overcome distractions, sleepiness, and anything else that seems to pop up. And answering the question as to why they keep popping up!
- How to pray with sincerity when you feel as if you don’t have the faith. How can you move a mountain with faith the size of a mustard seed?
- And many more!
This issue will deal with common topics, and lead each family into a place of victory. It will put God first in each home, and draw you closer into His presence.
Our July Issue comes out on June 26, 2018!