Foster Home a short docu-drama about four former foster children, whom are now college students, recollecting their past experiences in the foster care system and how it changed their lives.
Topics they face are issues on sexual abuse, rape, prostitution, and life after being found in a dumpster. It discusses the challenges they faced and how they came to the point of accepting Christ into their life.
This is a deeply touching movie about things that unfortunately happen in real life. As horrible as they may seem, Foster Home leaves the viewer with the knowledge that no matter what tragedy you personally have faced, God can turn what was meant for your destruction into good, and that God can help you overcome any challenge.
Our interview is the Aaron Allen who is the CEO, Founder, and Filmmaker for this thought-provoking project, and can be found in the Spring issue of Faith Filled Family.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019