Elevation Worship has a passion to view a new season of increased spiritual awakening in both the local church, and resonating throughout the nations. This deep-seated desire is evident in their latest live praise and worship album entitled, “There is a Cloud”.
“There is a Cloud”, which released worldwide on March 17, 2017, draws its title from an encounter with Elijah and one of his servants during a season of drought and famine, according to 1 Kings 18:42-45). It challenges the listener to rediscover what is means to no only worship during life’s highs, but also during life’s storms. Elevation Worship hopes that by doing so, listeners will find faith, joy, and gratitude during challenges.
Elevation Worship is the worship ministry of Elevation Church, which is a multi-site church located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is led by Pastor Steven Furtick. Elevation Worship’s previous album was entitled, “Here As In Heaven” which featured the popular song, “O Come to the Altar”. It garnered the title of the top Christian music albums of 2016 by iTunes, Leader Magazine, and many others. They have previously toured with Hillsong Worship, Kari Jobe, Jesus Culture and Rend Collective.
This spring they are touring as part of the Outcry Tour joining artists such as Lauren Daigle and Jesus Culture.
Vernita Simmons interviewed Elevation Worship, and they will be our cover story for our upcoming August edition of Faith Filled Family magazine!
Learn more about Elevation Worship in our next issue coming out on July 26, 2017!
Also, visit their website at www.elevationworship.com
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019