The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (www.fca.org) is offering camps around the country. Over the summer, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be offering about 800 camps in the United States and internationally will reach 115,000 coaches and athletes. Attendees will work on their athletic skills, team building, and strengthening their faith in Christ.
If you want to participates, Fellowship of Christian Athlete camps are being run in July and August. Camps can be found by sport, day or location here. The previous summer, 113,000 coaches and athletes attended 780 camps in 45 states, and 41 countries globally. 9,417 coaches and athletes made first-time commitments to Christ, and 10,997 recommitted their life to Christ. Over 300 camps were international.
- “FCA Camp made me rethink the choices I’ve made in my life and recommit my life to Christ. It has been the most influential thing that’s ever happened to me. Unreal. Almost speechless!—Henry
- “FCA Camp made me realize how much I needed to accept Christ in my life. It has greatly changed everything in a positive way.”—Cassidy
- “FCA Camp made me realize life isn’t about me, it’s all about God and giving Him the glory.”—Jacob
This year’s theme is, “Strong”, with its basis in 2 Timothy 4:7. The focus will be on the fact that we serve a strong God, and how His followers are called to be Christ-like in all areas including sports. Coaches and athletes alike will discover that while polishing athletic skills is important, our faith in Christ is essential.
FCA takes attributes of athletic and spiritual focused camp events and combines them into an incredible experience. Attendees are removed from their daily routine and community, and placed into an exciting, healthy and authentic environment. It allows them to pursue their love of sport, while focusing on Christ’s passion for them.
For the immensely successful and popular Camps ministry, FCA takes the best attributes of both athletic- and spiritual-focused camp events and combines them into an athletic/spiritual experience like none other. Camps also remove athletes and coaches from the daily routine of their sport, friends/co-workers and community, and place them into an exciting, healthy, athletic environment that allows them to pursue their passion for sport and clearly see and hear Christ’s passion for them.
Visit the 2018 Fellowship of Christian Camps site and watch the “Strong” theme video here.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019