Can we truly search for love in all the wrong places? The world does all the time- but without success. Finding love the world’s way leaves us with bumps, bruises and baggage that we end up taking into our next relationship.
If you would like to “ditch” the baggage, then you need to read our next issue. In it, you will learn how to mend from past relationships, become whole again, learn how to find love in the right place, and how to fill that void inside of you that yearns for that deep down feeling of being loved and accepted.
You CAN be whole again, and you can have successful relationships as a result!
Learn how in our next issue coming out on October 26th!
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019