A video shot inside of a Nashville, Tennessee Chick-fil-A has gone viral with over 13 million views on Facebook early Saturday morning. The video consists of a performance by 60 professional a cappella gospel singers globally, and ends with almost the entire store singing along.
According to Christian Post, Chris Armstead, who is a worship minister fro a church in Marietta, Georgia, said, “I was shocked in the first couple of hours when it started to get hundreds of thousands of views!”
Armstead and sixty other singers congregated in Nashville to attend the weeklong Worship Leader Institute which equips a cappella worship ministers from organizing singers to mic techniques.
The a cappella, four part harmony version of “Every Praise” by Hezekiah Walker was performed by vocalists from countries such as South Africa, Brazil, Australia, Guatemala, the United Kingdom, and Canada. As the group continued to sing, you can see various patrons of the restaurant and employees standing to their feet and dancing.
“This song … has so much appeal across a lot of cultural context and worship styles,” Armstead says, and adds that the Chick-fil-A manager was cool with it.
According to an annual survey conducted by the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), Chick-fil-A once again was ranked as number one fast food place with a score of 87/100. Customers report being satisfied with the food, but many speculate it’s the company’s unwavering adherence to Christian values that makes it resonate with people.
Truett Cathy, the company’s founder, instilled his Christian values into the company, and family member have been carrying out his legacy for over 70 years. Chick-fil-A’s policy is to close stores on Sundays so that employees could spend the day resting, attending church if so inclined, and with their families.
FLASH MOB!!! “Every Praise”!!!
Posted by Chris Armstead on Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019