Willow Creek recently announced their Global Leadership Summit for October 18-19, 2018. Individuals can either attend at Willow Creek, or at numerous hosting sites globally (600+ locations) for a telecast conference.
Each year, 445,000 people attend this two-day leadership training conference, and leave energized with incredible ideas to implement into their businesses. Attendees will receive a unique blend of vision, inspiration, and practical skills that they can readily apply to their business. This conference goes out to like-minded Christians from over 135 countries, and is in 60 different languages.
This year’s speakers are:
- Craig Groeschel, Co-Founder and Senior Pastor, Life Church
- Angela Ahrendts, Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple
- T.D. Jakes, Founder and Senior Pastor, The Potter’s House
- Simon Sinek, Best-Selling Author, Founder, Start With Why
- Sheila Heen, Founder, Triad Consulting Group, Faculty, Harvard Law School
- Erwin McManus, Author, Futurist, Founder of Mosaic, Los Angeles
- Danny Meyer, Restauranteur, TIME Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People”
- David Livermore, Ph.D, President, Cultural Intelligence Centre, Best-Selling Author
- Dr. Nthabiseng Legoete, Founder and CEO, Quali Health, Social Entrepreneur
- Rory Vaden, Best-Selling Author, Co-Founder, Southwestern Consulting
- Rasmus Ankersen, Best-Selling Author, Entrepreneur
- Strive Masiyiwa, Founder and Chairman, Econet Group, Philanthropist
- John C. Maxell, Leadership Expert, Best- Selling Author, Coach
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- Danielle Strickland, Pastor, Author, Justice Advocate
Tickets for Willow Creek’s Global Leadership Summit are available on their website.