#ShoutYourAbortion co-founder, Amela Bonow informed young kids in a YouTube video that abortion is simply “part of God’s plan”.
Christian Post reported that in an episode of “Kids Meet” on the HiHo Kids YouTube channel, Bonow interviewed six children of various ages and asked them what they thought of abortion. While the vast majority of the kids agreed with Bonow’s opinions, one child advocated their own opinion on the subject.
The Boy’s Response To Abortion
When asked, the boy said that he felt that for the most part abortions were acceptable. However, he also stated that he felt that there were reasons as to why it was not okay.
He commented that if people are “being reckless”, and that there is nothing medically wrong, then abortion wasn’t okay.
Bonow disagreed with the statement voicing her disbelief. Then she asked the boy, “Do we want people to just have all those babies?”
The boy offered up the solution of adoption which would still offer the babies a chance at life.
Bonow still did not agree with the answer, claiming that people should not be forced into having a baby. Her comment was, “I feel like if I am forced to create life, I have lost the right to my own life.”
She further elaborated that, “I should be the one to decide if my body creates a life. Even if you are giving up a kid for adoption, you still have a kid out there somewhere.”
Bonow further asked the child if he was religious, to which he responded that he believed in God. She followed up on her statement by asking the boy what he thought about how God would perceive abortion. The boy responded with he thought that “God would be fine with it because people are still having babies.”
Then, the boy asked Bonow the same question to which the response was, “I think it’s all part of God’s plan.” In other parts of the video, she tells kids that abortion is like going to a really bad dentist appointment. She also commented on people being pro-life referring to them as “anti-choice”.
“To me, the phrase pro-life is propaganda because often the people that say that don’t want to take care of people who have babies that they can’t afford and then are totally poor. They want to deprive people of access to healthcare, and I’m just like, that’s not, you guys aren’t pro-life.”
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019