Resuscitation is possible as nothing is impossible with God!
Whether it’s due to neglect, addictions, abuse, or by unmet needs it is possible to once again have a happy marriage. Satan attacks marriages by brute force, and one of the most common ways is to whisper into our ears that we’ve lost all feeling for our spouse.
Divorce is painful for everyone involved, not to mention costly. However, the good news is that you don’t have to live in misery. Happiness in even a dead marriage is possible!
So before you bury what was meant for greatness, peruse this article in our February edition.
Also, because preserving marriage is so strong on our hearts, if you want us to pray over your marriage or there is a specific need, please email us at email@example.com
All emails are kept confidential, but praise reports shouldn’t be! Please let us hear your good news!
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019