This heartwarming book contains stories about a recollection of an artist who committed suicide after an abortion, a friend who dreamed about the artist and a pregnant girl in a dark woods, a Bishop who encountered a man on a train who accused the church of abandoning people in the dark woods… All this God did almost forty years ago as a prompting from the Holy Spirit for one of Heartbeat’s founders to accept his calling to be a light to those in darkness.
This story and many more are contained in the heartwarming book, Foot Soldiers Armed with Love: Heartbeat International’s First Forty Years by Peggy Hartshorn. This is an incredible book of moving stories combined with historical pictures, and interesting facts about thousands of heroic Foot Soldiers in the pregnancy help movement. It also includes the author’s own personal story.
Foot Soldiers Armed with Love: Heartbeat International’s First Forty Years will act as an encouragement to women, and bring hope.
The link is also live (as are all of our ads, links and media) on page 56 in our June issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine along with a touching story about a mother and daughter reunited after decades of being apart.
We hope that this heartwarming book will deeply touch you, and bless you!
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019