Our August issue tackles some common myths that we deceive ourselves with. They have no basis in scripture… In fact, scripture contradicts what we tell ourselves in most cases.
Our First Myth:
MEN ARE DISTINGUISHED AS THEY AGE, BUT WOMEN ARE OLD
This myth sells more product than anything as women attempt to turn back the clock on the aging process.
It is a billion dollar industry as women daily try to fight the signs of aging using the latest product trying to remain youthful instead of aging gracefully.
What we fail to realize, as women, is that beauty radiates from the inside. We really don’t need to buy expensive products or use botox to turn back the hands of time. If you are concerned about your appearance, cosmetics can create a youthful appearance, and appropriate attire can make a woman at any age look and feel beautiful.
Our beauty should radiate from the inside. Aging doesn’t have to be a negative thing, because we really are only as old as we feel. A number shouldn’t define us, nor should a society who feeds youth and the superficial.
Learn in our August issue how you can feel beautiful at any age! It really begins with you, and Christ.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019