“I Know my Grandma Loves Me”, by Kathleen Ward is a wonderful book to read to your little ones!
If you are looking for a book to give both you, and your (grand)children a case of the warm-fuzzies, you’ve come to the right place!
Right at the first page it radiates warmth, love, and a feeling of being special. Your child will hang on to every word, and soak it all it. This book will surely become a bedtime favorite!
The hand-drawn illustrations, done by Rosemary Ellis, are incredible, and will draw your child in with all of the bright pastels.
For the full review, please read our Spring issue to be released on April 26th!
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019