This is one of the many questions that our special edition tackles: why would God let bad things happen to those who believe in Him. Many people have fallen away from God because they are in a struggle between events and scripture, and are unable to come to a rational conclusion. The only conclusion that many have come to is that if God allowed something so painful to happen, then there must not be a God because if there were, the tragic event would not have happened.
This article will answer all of your questions in a very thought-provoking and sensitive manner. While it doesn’t hold all the answers, it will help you overcome past events, and turn your life into one of hope instead of heartache.
Are you ready for the Healer to set you free?
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019