Day confessed that he spent almost fifteen years attempting to answer this question, and became frustrated with God. He felt as if God were not telling him the plan and purpose for his life- it felt like a game to him.
Day urges Christians to ask God the questions of “Why am I here?” as opposed to asking God to reveal His plan for you. He is confident that the answers will come more easily.
Faith Filled Family Magazine interviewed Daniel Ryan Day for our December issue. In it, he will discuss his book in further detail, and provides some insight into this very important- and maybe somewhat frustrating- topic.
Our next issue is released November 27, 2017 on our website, via our free subscription, and through all of our social media!
For more information on Daniel Ryan Day and Intentional Christian, visit www.danielryanday.com.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019