Thousands of Christians in Iran are currently secretly worshiping as part of a house church movement.
The sources also commented that the movement is not anti-Iranian, but an Iranian movement. They are seeing a great number of Muslims returning to Christ.
Each house church has four to five Christians participating, and the location changes every time. If people want to sing in worship, they sing very quietly or don’t sing at all.
The Pars program can take three years to complete, and students are taught on Christian themes such as The Suffering Church, Hermeneutics, Christian Counseling, Ministry and Teaching of Jesus, Christian Ethics, the Trinity, and Apologetics.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019