Verbal abuse/control in a marriage has no boundaries. It extends through every socio-economic status, culture, and gender. The effects begin as so subtle, and continue to escallate over time. Many victims begin to feel confused, question their own judgement, and their own capabilities.
Verbal abuse can be difficutlt to recognize from the outside looking in because the abuser is often so deceptive… They will almost never abuse their victim in public. In fact, publically, they are the most aimiable, charismatic person around! It’s hard to imagine that behind closed doors rages a tyrade of insults!
But it does happen.
If you feel you are being abused/controlled by your spouse, or unsure, and want to know how to walk this out in a godly fashion, then this article is for you!
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019