Faith Filled Family is pleased to have the privilege of interviewing John Bevere for our October issue.
John Bevere is globally known for boldness, passion, and truth. He has composed award-winning studies and numerous best-selling books. Bevere’s previous book, “Good or God” sold over 160,000 copies in the past year, and garnered several #1 rankings.
John has been featured on 700 Club, RBN, Sirius/XM Radio, and is a regular op-ed contributor for FoxNews.com
To mark its 10th anniversary, an expanded edition of “Driven by Eternity” will be released on October 18th, 2016 and is available for pre-order. The updated version has Bevere utilizing an eye-opening allegory accompanied by Scripture that paints a picture as to how our earthly life influences our eternal existence. It also discusses how eternity is more than just a destination.
“Eternity arrests the attention of all mankind,” says Bevere. “No race, tribe, or gender can resist its draw. We were all created with eternity in our hearts and sense the immanent unknown extension of our existence.”
Driven by Eternity provides a unique perspective on eternity while discussing eternal judgement, foundational truths, Heaven, Hell, forgiveness, and identifying our motivations. Bevere guides readers in this book to understand the impact of making eternal decisions.
“Your choices today will impact your forever,” says John. “Don’t wait until it’s too late. Discover now how you can make your life count both today and forever.”
In this interview, we will be discussing the new edition of Driven by Eternity, and his successes in the industry.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019