Unable to experience this years K-Love Fan Awards? Wish you could? Now you can!
Christian music fans are invited to experience “K-LOVE Fan Awards: Ignite Hope” in theatres nationwide on June 13. This year’s K-LOVE Fan Awards honour military heroes through a partnership with Military Warriors Support Foundation wherein two move-in ready, mortgage free homes will be awarded to military heroes.
This year, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Matthew West will be returning to host the fifth annual K-LOVE Fan Awards. This year’s event will be held at the Grand Ole Opry where winners will be announced live on stage between performances. Fan favourites include: Big Daddy Weave, Britt Nicole, Colton Dixon, Crowder, Danny Gokey, For King & Country, Jesus Culture, Mandisa, Matthew West, MercyMe, Natalie Grand, Tauren Wells, and Zach Williams.
The K-LOVE Fan Awards in theatres, is presented by Fathom Events and John Sanders LLC. The event will be shown in theatres nationwide at 7:00 pm local time as a one night event. Fans all over the United States will experience incredible performances by their favourite artists, and feel the excitement as each winner is announced!
Showings for the K-LOVE Fan Awards: Ignite Hope be in over 500 select movie theatres through Fathom’s Digital Broadcast Network. Tickets can be purchased on the Fathom Events website or at participating movie theatre box offices.
Visit the Fathom Events website for participating theatre locations. Please also note that theatres and participants are subject to change.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019