Attention all Louisa May Alcott fans… The classic book, Little Women, will be released through Pureflix Entertainment and Pinnacle Peak on September 28, 2018. This dramatic film was directed by Clare Neiderpruem, and written by both herself, and Kristi Shimek.
So what Differentiates this Version of Little Women from the Previous Ones?
It is an updated version of a classic so that the next generation can gain an appreciation of classic literature presented to them in a modern-day format, and so that women all over can discuss this novel’s classic theme that still resonates with women everywhere.
For those that have not yet heard of this classic, Little Women is a coming of age tale about the March sisters: Jo, Beth, Amy and Meg. The sisters share a bond that is indescribable, and the story interweaves their adventures, growing up, and romances that each woman faces. Viewers can expect to be drawn into stories of heartbeat, rejection, frustration, and the challenges of just plain growing up. Little Women is a heartwarming tale which will draw you in from the very first moment.
Those who watch/read Little Women note the importance that relationships play in our lives, as well as the bond of family.
Faith Filled Family Magazine was blessed to be able to interview director, Clare Neiderpruem who elaborated more on her desire to remake the film to suit a more contemporary audience. One might ask the question, “Why mess with a classic?”. Clare’s answer will give you a deeper appreciation behind her reasons for taking such a bold, daring move early in her career. Additionally, Clare discusses her career, and her genuine fondness for this particular Louisa May Alcott book.
Will there be a sequel (Jo’s Boys, Little Men)? You will have to read the interview to find out!
Our interview with Clare Neiderpruem and more about the upcoming release of Little Women will be available in our October issue coming out on September 26, 2018!
More information about the movie can be found here.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019