Michael Jr. Delivers Clean Family Friendly Entertainment Like No Other!
Comedian, Michael Jr., just launched a new special entitled, “More Than Funny” which is set to release in movie theatres nationally on October 18. “More Than Funny” is a one-night event featuring an exclusive introduction and post credit production with never before seen comedic segments/hilarious improv moments.
“More Than Funny” was recorded before a live audience, and features three real-life stories. The aim is to both inspire and motivate viewers. Through a series of interviews and stand-up comedy, audiences are taken on a journey in an unexpected way creating a unique experience. Michael Jr. has taken comedy to some unexpected places in his career such as homeless shelters and prisons. He has also inspired fans through sketches, stand-up, short films, and appearances in feature films such as War Room.
Michael Jr. is known for his clean, family friendly comedy style, so this event is something that everyone can enjoy.
“I’m so excited about this comedy special—when we were filming people in the audience were crying from laughter one minute and laughing while crying the next,” Michael commented. “I think audiences will be surprised at what this event will stir up in them.”
Fathom Events is bringing “Michael Jr.’s More Than Funny” to over 600 select movie theatres on October 18 at 7:00pm local time through Fathom’s Digital Broadcast Network. Tickets and information can be purchased online at www.FathomEvents.com and participating theatre box offices.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019