It’s a modern day retelling of the Apostle Paul, and has become a common occurrence in the Middle East.
Muslims are being converted to Christianity after being compelled to after dreaming of a person who they believe is Jesus. Most shocking is that one militant who belonged to the brutal Islamic State that killed Christians has converted to Christianity after dreaming of “a man in white” with a startling message.
Director of Youth With A Mission Frontier Missions, Inc (YWAM), Gina Fadely said the following in her appearance on The Voice of the Martyrs Radio Network:
This individual went on to tell the YWAM leader that he had begun to have dreams of a man in white who told him that he was killing his people. Afterward, he started to feel really sick and uneasy about what he was doing. The fighter claimed that before he killed one Christian, the man touche him by saying, “I know you will kill me, but I give you my Bible”. The Christian was killed, but the ISIS fighter took the Bible and read it. Then, in another dream, Jesus asked him to follow Him. Now the fighter was asked to become a follower of Jesus and to be discipled.
Fadely concluded with the statement of “God can turn it around.”
Indeed God did as many people have continued to lift these fighters up in prayer.
ISIS (aka ISIL, Daesh) has waged a bloody campaign since 2013 to establish a Sunni-led Islamic government across Northern Africa and the Middle East. Their methods are destruction are inhumane as they include firing squads, hangings, stonings, and beheadings of religious minorities who go against their extreme rules.
Sutter went on to further state that many people are following Jesus, but are keeping it quiet (due to fear of persecution). Some even have church in their homes and serve communion to each other as they watch TV.What to conclude? That God can do anything, and to continue to pray for ISIS fighters to encounter God by any means necessary.
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019