You were bought with a price, but what was it? Is it works or grace?
Many people are disillusioned into believing that salvation comes with a price. How often have we heard the phrase, “I’m a good person. I do good things. Therefore, I will go to Heaven when I die.” Yet ask them if they have accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts as their own personal Lord and Savior and you may receive a quizzical look. Most of them believe that God exists- very devoutly, in fact- but they believe that if they do enough good things, then God will let them into Heaven.
This, however, is a dangerous deception because the Bible quite clearly answers how we get into Heaven.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019