Robert Bakke, who recently published, “Prayer at Full Throttle” points out that Christians shouldn’t live a life of lack, and this is not normal. Bakke firmly believes that God can make what seems like the impossible, possible.
His life indeed is a shining example of what he preaches. Presently, not only is he a NASCAR driver, black belt, and a jet captain, but his book “Prayer at Full Throttle may have broken a world record (Guinness World Records is checking into it). Bakke’s recently self-published book achieved global television publicity in four and a half months from launch date. This is what appears, in the natural, to be an impossible feat, but as Bakke says, nothing is impossible for God.
Faith Filled Family has the pleasure of interviewing Robert Bakke for our February issue, and will be reviewing his latest book as well.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019