All Proceeds From Artist’s Latest Album Will Go To Hurricane Harvey Flood Relief Efforts
Christian singer-songwriter, Natasha Owens, has been devastated over the ongoing flooding in her home state of Texas proceeding the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. After prayerful discussion with her team, she has decided to donate all proceeds from the retail sales of “We Will Rise” to relief efforts until the end of the year.
“I’m proud to be a Texan, and even more proud of the way that people are coming together to help others in the wake of the devastation of Hurricane Harvey,” says Natasha, whose own church located in Houston is offering assistance. “Psalm 46:1 says ‘God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.’ That’s the truth we hold to right now. Jesus is faithful to revive. We will rise!”
Natasha begins her U.S. tour in October with fellow artist, Carman. This new tour comes quickly after heavy touring throughout this year, including the “God Is On The Move” Tour with 7eventh Time Down, Audio Adrenaline, Greg Sikes and Austin French. Owens has also been busy with additional dates with JJ Weeks, John Waller, Plumb and Matthew West.
Video, “I Am Loved”, has received almost 200,000 views to date due to an increasingly growing fanbase that has been anxiously awaiting the release of her new album.
Earlier this month, Natasha was interviewed by FOX News with an exclusive interview about her latest album, and how her own personal challenges inspired the title, “We Will Rise”. This theme has been resonating with listeners nationwide.
View the Fox News interview here: http://fxn.ws/2wZLddB
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019