God has a plan and purpose for your life that exceeds what you could have ever imagined! If you follow it, you will be amazed not only at the heights that He takes you, but the grace that He gives you to do what you think is impossible.
However, we limit ourselves when we believe that we are too old for God to use us, that we don’t have enough money or time to pursue a necessary education, or any other excuse that prevents us from reaching our destiny when the reality is that GOD WILL MAKE A WAY.
Not everyone who has ever been successful has a post-secondary education (and sometimes it’s necessary as well depending on where God is leading you). However, if God tells you to go back to school, He will make a way whether it is financially, or time-wise. The bottom line is, that it’s never too late to discover your destiny as God can divinely accelerate you to where you belong. Sometimes doors just miraculously open, and God will open doors that no man can shut- all for His glory.
Whether you are 20, 30, or a “senior”, it is never too late to step into what God has called you to do.
Find out what your purpose in life is no matter what age you are and how to unfold God’s plan for you in our next issue coming out on October 26th.
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019