According to CBN News, President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that North Korea and South Korea will be meeting to end the decades-old war.
Trump declared, “They have my blessing on that.”
President Trump also made the remarks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe close by.President Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un are scheduled to hold a summit of April 27 in a village along the border.
Both officials are meeting to discuss an end to the military conflict existing between the nations for the past 68 years.
An anonymous South Korean official told a local newspaper that a direct line between Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un could be created by the end of the week. This person expects that the two leaders may possibly release a joint statement officially ending the war at the summit next week.
It is anticipated that North Korea will be calling for a peace treaty during the summit next week.
The war between North and South Korea began in June 1950 when North Korean troops invaded South Korea after a series of border clashes.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019