Looking to have a bit of fun on a Wednesday? Since our upcoming issue deals with parenting godly children, we decided to create a quiz to test your knowledge of scripture.
The Bible is often the last place that we consult when parenting our children, yet it really should be the first! God created our children, and blessed us with them. He know their every thought, action, and behaviour, because God looks at the heart. Garnered with this knowledge, He should be the first one that we consult when we are faced with challenges. He knows them better than we do!
Feel free to take our quiz… and no consulting your Bible! How did you do?
We hope that you enjoy this bit of fun, as we hope to incorporate different quizzes every month for your enjoyment.
Also, while you are here, please enjoy our April issue on the Resurrection of Christ, and stay tuned for our upcoming May issue (coming out on April 26) on Parenting Godly Children.
Here is the link for our test: Parenting Quiz Leave a comment to share if you have enjoyed it. Then compare your results with your friends!
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019