A revolutionary Christian app called, “Plant a Seed” is currently raising funds and Indiegogo to bring the project to life.
Featured languages will include English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and more. It will also be able to offer the app in sign language for users in the deaf and HOH community.
Founder Rita Smith says, “I grew up in what would be called a tough and dysfunctional childhood, my life truly turned around when I received Christ, developed a deeper relationship with Him and followed His leading to help others and spread the Gospel. My passion for helping people, planting seeds and seeing their lives changed inspired me to learn how to say “Jesus loves you” in 18 languages, to those I encountered. After I received such a positive response and saw how much this blessed them, I became motivated to create the app.”
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019