Hairston invited the man to church and offered to help him. The men shook hands and Hairston promised to pray for him.
Hairston said that he prayed because he felt that if this was to be his last night on earth, he wanted to go out knowing that God was with him, and God was on his mind. He said he knew that he would wake up in Heaven.
Police are now looking for the mugger, but Hairston says he has forgiven him.
“My concern has been on him, and that God will touch his heart and tender his heart so he won’t even feel that he has to do that,” he said.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019