Good Morning, Lord! We Lift Up Our Voices of Praise For All You Do, All You Have Done, and For What is Yet to Come!
Heavenly Father, we give you praise today! You are good all the time! We thank you that you are our provider. You meet all of our needs exceedingly and abundantly according to your scripture. I thank you that you have blessed me to be a blessing to others.
I thank you, for you are worthy to be praised. I exalt you, Lord! I praise your Holy Name.
I thank you that you are my comforter in times of sorrow. Thank you that your promises are yes and amen. I thank you that we can walk in your healing power and never experience sickness. Thank you for your guidance and wisdom in all things. We are grateful for your peace that surpasses all understanding, and for your strength each day.
We thank you for our spouses, our children, grandchildren, and our families. May we continue to grow in strength, united together, and a strong example of your design. May nothing tear our families apart, and we cast out the wiles of the enemy to tear it asunder.
We thank you for your design for marriage. May our marriages flourish and grow strong each day. May you always be at the center of them.
Most of all, I thank you for the unconditional love that you give to me each and every day. Thank you for your presence. We thank you for salvation, and for the salvation of others. Thank you for your relationship with us.
We praise you, Lord, for you are mighty in our lives.
In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019