Brett Granstaff’s award winning film, “The Masked Saint” shares the story of a surprising man, who is both pastor and pro wrestler.
The Masked Saint centers around the life of Chris Samuels (played by Brett Granstaff) who is a professional wrestler and family man who comes to the revelation that he needs something more in his life. Believing that his true calling is to become a pastor, Chris retires from wrestling and moves his family to a small town.
Soon Chris discovers that his ring-side battles are minor compared with the challenges that he faces within the new church. From an overbearing congregant to failing attendance to bills piling up for church repairs, Samuels soon feels overwhelmed.
Both Chris Samuels and Brett Granstaff provided interviews for our November issue of Faith Filled Family, and give further insight into this gripping movie.
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019