Event to be held at AT&T Stadium to inspire men to Stand Strong in Their home, Church, work, and Community
The idea of Promise Keepers is to unite men through important relationships to become godly influences in their home, church, work, and community. Today, Promise Keepers has announced its 2020 lineup for their upcoming event this summer.
Promise Keepers 2020 will be held in Arlington, Texas on July 31- August 1, 2020. The location is the AT&T Stadium and will unite 80,000 men.
World-class speakers, Bible teachers, and musicians will guide attendees into the Word and biblical manhood with messages centered around the PK Seven Promises (Honor, Brotherhood, Virtue, Commitment, Changemaking, Unity, and Obedience).
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Tony Evans, founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, founder, and president of The Urban Alternative and author of more than 100 books, booklets, and Bible studies;
- Greg Stier, founder, and president of Dare 2 Share Ministries, a movement mobilizing teenagers to build their faith and advance the Gospel through evangelism training, devotionals, books, and resources;
- Todd Wagner, founder and senior pastor of Watermark Community Church in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, author of Come and See: Everything You Ever Wanted in the One Place You Would Never Look and host of the weekly podcast, Real Truth Real Quick;
- Dr. Derwin Gray, former NFL professional, having played for both the Indianapolis Colts and Carolina Panthers, who currently serves as founder and pastor of Transformation Church in Charlotte, North Carolina;
- Tommy Nelson, senior pastor of Denton Bible Church in Denton, Texas, and author of several books and resources including The Story of God, A Life Well Lived, The Book of Romance and Walking on Water;
- Dr. Voddie Baucham, former pastor, author, professor, conference speaker, president of Voddie Baucham Ministries and church planter who currently serves as Dean of Theology at African Christian University in Lusaka, Zambia; and
- Chad Hennings, three-time Superbowl champion, award-winning Air Force veteran, founder of Wingmen Ministries and author of It Takes Commitment, Rules of Engagement and Forces of Character.
The goal of Promise Keepers is to encourage, equip and empower men to be better husbands, fathers, and employers/employees in their God-ordained roles as leaders.
“Manhood is a difficult journey, and it was never meant to be walked alone,” said PK President Vance Day. “Our goal is to establish a Christ-centered band of brothers in every church who can encourage and equip one another to function as ambassadors of reconciliation and service as a result of an authentic encounter with Jesus.”
Promise Keepers 2020 tickets are now available. For information, visit promisekeepers.org.