Evangelist, Ray Comfort, is coming out with a new movie on what most would consider to be a controversial issue in America today.
The new film, Audacity, will be produced by Living Waters Publications and is on the topic of homosexuality. Comfort, who is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters says that this was the last subject that he wanted to produce a movie on.
“Christians have as much desire to deal with the subject as they do about going to the dentist,” he says. “It’s not something we’re excited about. I know I wouldn’t want to see a movie on the subject of homosexuality, but the issue is being thrust in our face.”
The movie explores that conflict between Christianity and homosexuality by using a thought provoking plot and unscripted street interviews that are conducted by Comfort. Comfort admits that they weren’t sure of how the street interviews would fit into Audacity.
He claims they downplayed the street interviews, then they thought they would mix the two, so they put a little of the interviews in. Then, after a prescreening of the movie to a thousand people in four different churches, the participants claimed that it needed more character development, and they wanted to see more street interviews.
So they incorporated the suggestions, and it worked!
The film is being released online this week beginning on June 24 at AudacityMovie.com, along with bonus features and special materials.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019