Learn How to Tell Satan, “You Can’t Affect MY Destiny!”
The pain of rejection is something that we all face at one time or another. Yet the results can cripple us, damage us, and even debilitate us from obtaining our God-given destiny.
Satan is out there using this very powerful tool to prevent Christians from being what God had intended them to be. As a church, Satan uses rejection to keep it divided and dysfunctional. It is the most common reason for church splits and disharmony among the body of Christ. Rejection has also prevented the world from receiving and feeling God’s love.
So what do we do?
No More Rejection by Jorge Vazquez deals with the core issues of rejection. Jorge speaks from personal experience as he was, “complete mangled through the rejection cycle”. However, his own personal triumph was that he broke it off through God’s supernatural love.
In our interview with Jorge, he discusses why he wrote the book, No More Rejection, and shares in his personal experiences.
Jorge challenges readers with the following questions: Do you want to live this short life that you’ve been given on earth as a truly happy person? Do you want to experience real, tangible freedom? Do you want to walk in peace and confidence?
If the answer is yes, then this interview is a must-read!
Walk in victory from the bondage of rejection in our next issue coming out November 26th.
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019