RE:NEW Tickets Available Now
The RE:NEW Gathering is set to begin on April 4, 2019, and is expected to host thousands of people for a night of inspiration, prayer, worship and unity. Over 220 local churches will be preparing for a powerful time of both outreach and service.
The RE:NEW Gathering will be led by international evangelist, Andrew Palau, and will include Passion Music, and speaker/teacher Josh White. The purpose of the conference is to bring unity, partnership and the gospel to East Texas.
“We know our challenges, our concerns, and our opportunities in this region,” Elam Swann of Swann’s Furniture & Design said. “Just think of what we can do and accomplish if we unite together as one Church body. I’m particularly excited about working with the Palau Association because my son made a decision for Jesus at a Palau event in 1999. I have seen what the team can do on a personal level and I want that experience for my East Texas neighbors.”
The RE:NEW Gathering will begin April 4, 2019 at Green Acres Baptist Church, 1607 Troup Highway in Tyler. It will begin at 7:00pm. You can reserve your tickets at www.cityfest.org/renew.
East Texas has developed a festival as part of a larger, more global effort to share the gospel with millions of people and cities. It ends this fall with CityFest East Texas- again with Andrew Palau- on October 5-6, 2019 in Tyler City Square Downtown.
A full schedule of the entire festival can be found here.
Andrew Palau has spent the past 24 years in the Luis Palau Association. He has built the LPA model for citywide outreach as an evangelist, director, and team leader.
He has been instrumental in creating campaigns, leading church relations efforts, training thousands in friendship evangelism, and has spread the gospel to people on a global scale.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019