Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Jamie Grace is a contemporary Christian musician, singer, and rapper. She was discovered on YouTube by TobyMac and signed to Gotee Records. “Hold Me” was released in 2011 and won her a nomination at the 2012 Grammys and she won the 2012 Dove Award for New Artist of The Year.
Ready to Fly, produced by Christopher and David Garcia, is Jamie’s second album and was released on January 28, 2014.
Jamie’s new album Ready to Fly features popular hits such as “Beautiful Day”, “Little Ol’ Me” and of course, the cover song “Ready to Fly”. I enjoyed the upbeat music, and I loved how the lyrics were so beautifully described to the rhythm of the music. My favorite song on this album is “Little Ol’ Me”. The lyrics resonated with me as it discussed God’s plan and purpose for us, and that His plan is larger than what our eyes can see.
“However could it be to have a part in your story. Bigger than what I can see… little ol me, little ol me. I may know your plan but I’m safe here in your hands. Cause I know you believe in little old me, little old me.”
I would personally give this album a ten due to the arrangement of the music, and the descriptive quality of the words. There is such an anointing over Jamie Grace. She simply resonates a love of Christ as she shares her words of inspiration with all believers.
Jamie Grace’s new album “Ready to Fly” is a CD suitable for the entire family. Your children will be humming along to her catchy tunes. A special thanks goes to Jamie Grace & The Media Collective who sent me her CD. You can purchase Jamie Grace’s album on Itunes ($9.99), and Amazon.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019