Republican Steve Scalise who is a congressional staffer and member of the congressional police force was shot Wednesday morning in Alexandria, Virginia during a GOP congressional baseball practise for an upcoming game. So far, sources are calling this an apparent “deliberate attack.”
Scalise is the third ranking member of the House Republican leadership as the majority whip. He appeared to have been shot in the hit, and two Capitol hill police agents were shot as well according to CNN. Additionally, a congressional staffer was injured, Matt Mika (lobbyist for Tyson Foods who occasionally engages in practises) was also said to be one of the victims. Senator Jeff Flake reported that Mika received the most serious injuries.
The latest report is that at 9:45 am ET, Scalise was reported to be in stable condition, but must undergo surgery.
The injured Capitol Police officers are listed in good condition with no life-threatening injuries, as reported by Capitol Police Chief, Matthew Verderosa.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019